Though it isn’t often, sometimes my love of very neutral, subtle, understated palettes craves something bold and bright. This lemon yellow pairs beautifully with those basic neutrals and adds fun and personality without being overbearing. With summer nearing its end, this is a perfect color to add oomph to the cold, crisp days ahead.
1. If only we all could learn to live by the words in this mantra.
2. The island of Bali boasts a rich heritage of artisans and craftsman.
3. Vivid image of autumn yellow ginkgo leaves.
4. On my wishlist – minimalism art piece by Khan.
5. Try this recipe of pasta with a creamy rosemary lemon sauce.
6. Logotype inspiration from Paulius Kairevicius.
7. Handsome sign painting in New York City.
8. Words to live by from The War of Art.
9. Impressive embroidery art created by MaricorMaricar.