It’s my 32nd birthday today, and you know what, I love this season in my life. I love who I am, who I’m surrounded by, what I’m learning and creating, and what’s next on the horizon. I have no huge party plans, that’s not really my style. Just some delicious food and time spent with those I love.
My favorite color for a few years now has been this rich, deep emerald and I thought it appropriate to post this favorite Findings collection on my birthday. (Plus I’m secretly hoping someone will see this and buy me that sofa for a present…swoon…)
1. Beautiful ceramics collection from Danish company tinekhome.
2. Hand blown glass vase from homewares online store, April and the Bear.
3. Utterly Engaged’s “Forest Collection” of hand dyed silk ribbons.
4. Natural green agate are gilded with gold to create handsome coasters.
5. Lovely magnolia flowers from Amber Wilson’s For the Love of the South.
6. A picturesque outdoor cafe in Ravello, Italy on the Amalfi Coast.
7. Lettering love by calligraphy artist, David Milan.
8. Glazed stoneware crafted by famed Swedish designer, Stig Lindberg.
9. I really need this gorgeous emerald crushed velvet sofa.