“All in all, it was a never-to-be-forgotten summer — one of those summers which come seldom into any life, but leave a rich heritage of beautiful memories in their going — one of those summers which, in a fortunate combination of delightful weather, delightful friends and delightful doing, come as near to perfection as anything can come in this world.”
― L.M. Montgomery, Anne’s House of Dreams
1. Windblown sea oats in the quaint old town of St. Augustine.
2. The piled layers upon layers of delicate, blush tulle.
3. Breathtaking beauty of islands in the Pacific Northwest.
4. Coveting this collection of antique silverware.
5. View of the Seine River from atop the Eiffel Tower.
6. Faceted and shimmering tiles from Tabarka Studio.
7. Chinese junk touring the waters of Halong Bay, Vietnam.
8. “Weathered” art piece created by Melanie Severin.
9. An artist’s moving depiction of living with dementia.