Darkness falls across the land
The midnight hour is close at hand
Creatures crawl in search of blood
To terrorize y’awl’s neighborhood
And whosoever shall be found
Without the soul for getting down
Must stand and face the hounds of hell
And rot inside a corpse’s shell
The foulest stench is in the air
The funk of forty thousand years
And grizzly ghouls from every tomb
Are closing in to seal your doom
And though you fight to stay alive
Your body starts to shiver
For no mere mortal can resist
The evil of the thriller
-Vincent Price monologue in Michael Jackson’s Thriller
1. Make Halloween more spooky with this DIY spider web made of yarn.
2. Glance through the world’s most eerily beautiful cemeteries.
3. This paper bat is a perfect, easy addition to your haunted dinner party this year.
4. Use this handy guide if making a pumpkin pie from scratch this holiday.
5. This skull graphic art piece was created by Russian artist, Timofei.
6. Though sources of much superstition, black cats are my favorite part of Halloween.
7. Easy to see why these woods were the perfect backdrop for The Legend of Sleep Hollow.
8. One of the most famous poems, The Raven is a holiday classic to recite.
9. I really want to recreate the world’s largest pile of leaves to jump into.