It’s been year since we first laid eyes on the crystal clear, turquoise waters of the Aegean Sea. While we were in Italy and Greece, we longed for the snow-capped mountains of home. Now that we’re home and Spring is beginning to emerge through the frosty landscape, I find myself dreaming of the sand and sunbathing.
The cure for anything is salt water – sweat, tears, or the sea. Karen Blixen
1. Tranquil lake surrounded by the Dolomites.
2. Watercolor ampersand calligraphy.
3. I have my heart set on this painting.
4. Spectacular natural pools in Turkey.
5. Birdseye view of a fisherman in India.
6. Wise words from Pablo Picasso.
7. Calming, foamy waves.
8. Spiky succulent spines.
9. Light as a feather.