Even though Spring is officially here, there are plenty of rainy days ahead. Instead of pining for the sunshine, take advantage of cooler, drizzly weather to snuggle in bed with a good book or binge your favorite Netflix shows. The sweaty summer heat will be here soon enough.
“The richness of the rain made me feel safe and protected; I have always considered the rain to be healing—a blanket—the comfort of a friend. Without at least some rain in any given day, or at least a cloud or two on the horizon, I feel overwhelmed by the information of sunlight and yearn for the vital, muffling gift of falling water.” ― Douglas Coupland,
- Try this creamy hot cocoa recipe with cinnamon toast.
- Curl up with a book from this Spring reading list.
- Plenty of science as to why rain is so soothing. Get your own rain app here.
- Stay cozy with these easy diy knitted socks.
- Up your nap game with these comfy bedding tips.
- This One of my favorite lazy brunch eats. This dutch baby recipe is one of my favorite lazy brunch eats.
- Studies show pets decrease stress hormones and increase healing. Snuggle up.
- Pair this granola with milk for a healthy breakfast or sprinkle over vanilla ice cream for a treat.
- Rainy days are the perfect time to practice the lost art of a hand written letter.